Here is a passage from ‘ A Short History of Cradley Chapel’ 1993 in which Frank Stevens describes the schools.
The first school was erected in 1789, built near the west end of the Meeting house. This remained until about 1854, when it was taken down and in its place was erected the first portion of the present buildings on the south side of the Church, together with the two cottages nearby. In 1897, to mark the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria, the Infants School was added at a cost of £1200, built by Mr J A Meredith, and in 1928 there was a great extension and restoration of the main block, at a cost of £4000.
Headmasters of Church day schools
Joseph Jaquiss, October 26th 1885-March 31st 1922
G N Raybould April 1st 1922-
Head teachers of Infant School
The author of many articles that are now on the Cradley Links site:
Norman Bird, took an active interest in Cradley history, and was a regular contributor to the parish magazine. Deputy Head Master at the Cradley Church Schools for more than 20 years, he died suddenly in the school staff room in the late 1950s.